The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
5. Synonyms: 3(S)-(AMINOMETHYL)-5-METHYLHEXANOIC ACID;(3S)-3-(AMINOMETHYL)-5-METHYLHEXANOIC ACID;PREGABALIN;Pregablin;3-(Aminomethyl)-5-methyl-hexanoic acid;PREDNISOLONESODIUMPHOSPHATE;(R)-Pregabalin;(S)-Pregabalin
8. Storage temp. Rt
9. CAS DataBase Reference: 148553-50-8(CAS DataBase Reference)
Pregabalin is a kind of new antiepileptic drugs, with gamma aminobutyric acid structure of its molecular structure, so it has anticonvulsant effect, by the Pfizer Inc developed successfully for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy, or adjunctive treatment of partial seizures. These are the two most common neuropathic pain in the treatment of diabetic peripheral nerve pain (DPN) and postherpetic neuralgia (PHN).
Neuropathic pain is a chronic pain syndrome is one of the most difficult to treat, with dull pain, burning, tingling as the main features, causes of neuropathic pain, diabetes, infections (such as herpes zoster), cancer and AIDS can cause nerve pain, in Europe, about 3% of the population suffering from the pain of god. New antiepileptic drugs
1. Pharmacological efficacy: Pregabalin is a novel γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptor agonist, can block the voltage-dependent calcium channels to reduce neurotransmitter release.
2. The main clinical for the treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain as well as part of adjuvant treatment of focal seizures.
3. Treatment of epilepsy in developing the most promising drug in a drug treatment better and more convenient administration. Can also be used to treat pain and anxiety.
Pregabalin, is a new type of GABA receptor agonists, can block the voltage dependence calcium channel to reduce the neurotransmitter release, mainly used for clinical treatment of peripheral neuropathy and auxiliary for the treatment of localized part seizures.
Storage: Store in cool & dry place, Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life: 24Months when properly stored.
Packing: 10g/one bag ， 1kg/one bag ， 25kgs/drum Or according to customers' request.