car camera dvr 170 degree cash cam
||1/4 color CMOS Image Sensor
|Seamless Loop Recording
||1min/2 mins/3 mins/5 mins
||Bulit-in camera:1920x1080/1280X720/ 640X480
||4.3 inches TFT Colorful LCD
||On or Off
||TF Card (2GB~32GB)
||ON or Off
OEM & custom design service
Solid packing and fast shipping
Short production cycle
Many different styles for options
High quality and competitive price
Any question will be answered within 24 hours
12 months quality warranty
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly
(during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC
media player and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Q7: Equipment to work normally, but the key does not work
- Press the reset button to initialize the machine.